Guys, I just moved across the country….again. Phoenix was great, but I moved to Columbus, Ohio to pursue my career as a graphic designer at an advertising agency! Because I haven’t posted in forever and a day, I decided to do a mini recap of things I’ve been cooking/baking/eating.
Now that I’m all settled in, more real posts to come soon! 🙂
1. Peanut butter, banana, chocolate, protein smoothie.
2. Three ingredient Nutella cookies (from better baking)
3. Banana berry oat bread (from immaeatthat)
4. breadcrumb Eggplant, goat cheese, spinach, english muffin melt.
5. Went out for margs & fish tacos with my friend at a cute little mexican place down the street called Local Cantina 🙂
6. Overnight Oats! (easily my new favorite thing! So easy, so delicious)
7. Zucchini fries!
8. Tomato, cucumber, chickpea salad w/ goat cheese.