Guys, I just moved across the country….again. Phoenix was great, but I moved to Columbus, Ohio to pursue my career as a graphic designer at an advertising agency! Because I haven’t posted in forever and a day, I decided to do a mini recap of things I’ve been cooking/baking/eating.
Now that I’m all settled in, more real posts to come soon! 🙂
1. Peanut butter, banana, chocolate, protein smoothie.
2. Three ingredient Nutella cookies (from better baking)
3. Banana berry oat bread (from immaeatthat)
4. breadcrumb Eggplant, goat cheese, spinach, english muffin melt.
5. Went out for margs & fish tacos with my friend at a cute little mexican place down the street called Local Cantina 🙂
6. Overnight Oats! (easily my new favorite thing! So easy, so delicious)
7. Zucchini fries!
8. Tomato, cucumber, chickpea salad w/ goat cheese.
I think yes! Fall always has, and always will be my favorite season. Leaves changing, the summer heat finally cooling down, light jackets, haunted houses, and most importantly…PUMPKINS! I can’t get enough Pumpkin. I have been in a bit of a smoothie frenzy lately, attempting all sorts of healthy fruit smoothies, so I thought — why not integrate my two favorite current obsessions into a pumpkin smoothie! This smoothie tastes like Fall in a cup! (and is actually surprisingly very filling!)
This recipe is very simple and only takes a few basic ingredients. I used my magic bullet to make a single serving, which was the perfect size for me, but if you are going to use a regular sized blender, serving more than just yourself, I would suggest doubling the recipe.
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup oats
- a pinch of cinnamon and ground ginger