I love the holidays. Mostly because I love any excuse to decorate my apartment a certain way, eat certain food, and drool over the themed store displays. Fall just happens to be my favorite season, and along with Fall comes the most fun holiday — Halloween! Whether you’re into the scary stuff like ghouls and goblins, or the more traditional pumpkins and scarecrows, halloween-time offers numerous ways to decorate your home for this once-a-year celebration! Above are a few of my favorite Halloween goodies I have found.
1. Trick or Treat banner. These gorgeous banner, from Pottery Barn, adds a comfy, fun feel to any home.
2. Pumpkin throw pillow.Comfy, cozy, creepy pillow from Target.
3. Cupcake Stencils. Perfect for Halloween parties! From William Sonoma.
4. Apple pumpkin Yankee candle.
5. Trick or Treat card. Beautiful stationary found at Wit & Whistle.
6. Caramel apple cupcakes from my favorite place ever…Sprinkles!
7. Spooky sour pumpkins, perfect for baking toppings or quick snacks, from William Sonoma.