I love Fall. Fall fashion, fall weather & fall treats have always been my absolutely favorite thing. Fall has always been that new & exciting time, serving as the light at the end of the tunnel to cure the end-of-summer blues. Although the “fall” weather has been in the 90’s here in Phoenix, I still try to keep my Ohio fall routines alive by drinking lots of pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks, picking pumpkins at nearby pumpkin patches (yes, they have pumpkins in the desert), and wearing flannel & boots!
Here are some of my favorite Fall things:
1. I love flannel shirts! This season the best ones I have found so far are from Target. They have a wide variety of colors for men and women. This is the one I have, and I love it!
2. Scarves complete any outfit. This light, fashionable navy scarf is from one of my favorite online shopping sites, Modcloth.
3. Watches seem to always add that sophistication and professional aspect to an outfit. They can dress up the outfit, and also come in handy during the day! Michael Kors has the most beautiful watches. Ever.
4. Small cross-body satchels are everywhere this season. So convenient, cute, and complimentary to any outfit. This one I found on Pinterest, but can be found at Modcloth.
5. Coffee coffee coffee. Can’t get enough of pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks.
6. BOOTS. I don’t think it would even be possible for me to have enough of these wonderful creatures. If I had it my way, and the weather cooperated, I probably wouldn’t wear any other shoe. These specific boots are from Steve Madden, but you can find a good pair pretty much everywhere this time of year.